Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brushing your hair!?...?

I basically never brush my hair, just use loads of conditioner when I wash it. The problem is, whenever I brush my hair, no matter what type of brush I use, my hair just becomes very static and flies everywhere. I tried spraying hairspray on the brush, but that just makes my hair stiff. Basically, why does my hair always frizz up when I brush it and how can i combat this!?



Btw: I have medium thickness, wavy hair (I straighten it though).



Brushing your hair!?...?

well girl you know me i have natural curly hair and lord please when i wake up i look like elvis.......in the morning! hahaha. so just be happy the way you are it might pay off one day.



Love ya holly



Brushing your hair!?...?

Try washing your brushes in shampoo and let them dry ...then maybe spray them with hairspray....



Hope this was helpful ~~~



Good Luck !



Brushing your hair!?...?

you could have a static-y brush. go buy a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment