Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair questions???

I have medium/dark brunette hair. (brunette is brown) I used garnier fructis and it made my hair very soft and added more shine to it, but my hair shines like mirror in only a certain type of light. Any homemade treatments that you can recomend that has helpedy your hair shine at all times? I want my hair to be like shiny silk. Sometimes my hair also feels dry, so can I also have a homemade remedy to moisturize my hair?



Also, I've straightened my hair chemically about 4 times. How can i have my hair wavy again?



And is there a way that I can make my thick hair strands into fine/very thin hair strands?



Hair questions???

Well for the shine you should add a few drops of Jojoba oil into your conditioner. You can find it at any health store. Also putting olive oil will help with your dry hair.



Hair questions???

an oil treatment every few weeks espicaly if blow dry all time. after one bottle of shampoo change to something else like pantine then back and froth, it's not good to use the same all times. then use a conditioning treatment in between a couple time a month. u can use reg. conditoner just apply to wet hair and leave in for 1/2 hour then rince. for the oil treatment u can use reg cooking oil and put a damp hot towel on.

No comments:

Post a Comment