Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair Pic! Body wave??

I have brown, medium longish length, medium thickness wavey hair.



Heres a pic of my hair:



http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



(by the way, this is after I put gel scrunched and diffused my hair with my blow dyer, when i dont do that, is just wavy)



but I want it like this:



http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/6501/Jes...



so would I ask for a body wave to achieve that look since my hair is already a little curly? Any advice would be great thanks everybody!



let me know if the links dont work though. :)



Hair Pic! Body wave??

second pic didnt work hun....try again! ur hair is beautiful in first pic though, mines the same only shorter and blonde :)



Hair Pic! Body wave??

Your hair is gorgeous as it is!!



Hair Pic! Body wave??

The link to how you want your hair to look doesn't work.



Your new link works. I like your hair better the way it is.



Hair Pic! Body wave??

ye your hair looks great the way it is already!



Hair Pic! Body wave??

if you know you want your hair to look like a picture, just print off the picture and take it to the hairdressers and tell them that is what you want your hair to look like. they should be able to do it for you.



good luck!



Hair Pic! Body wave??

Latest hairstyles tips and suggestions on haircuts with our hairstyles picture gallery. Includes sections dealing with medium, curly and bridal hair.



Hair Pic! Body wave??

You hair is gorgeous! You should ask for a body wave. It will look great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment